Rules for purchase in online shop
1. Online Shop www.design-plus.co.uk is a corporation, trade name PPHU Equatour (VAT PL Nº7841896754 ) on named Seller
2. Any person or entity may make purchases in the Online Shop
www.design-plus.co.uk and forward is named Buyer or Customer.
3. The purchase of the Online Shop www.design-plus.co.uk implies acceptance of these Rules to Purchase.
1.1. Prices without of VAT . Prices may vary without notice.
1.2. Shipping charges are added to base prices have added and appear on the final cost of orders.
2. General Information Sales
2.1. To buy at the store do not need to open an account.
2.2. All orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (weekdays) after confirmation of payment.
03.02. After sending the Seller undertakes to provide the Buyer's e-mail notification ofshipment and reference number of the object sent.
2.4. All orders are accompanied by their purchase invoice.
2.5. Buyer must provide correct and complete information to the Seller (shipping address, customer name, contact details).
3.1. Payments made at the Online Shop www.design-plus.co.uk by the external system of payments - PayPal system, which is a group company of E-BAY, which protects the security and privacy of credit cards.
3.2. The Seller can integrate the store other external payment systems.
3.3. The Seller does not have access to any information concerning the information ofBank Accounts or Credit Cards Buyer.
4.1. All orders are shipped by International Registered Mail through the PP Post Office of Poland ,DHL ,etc
4.2. Delivery times are established and guaranteed by the companies PP Poland and Post-Post of the country of shipment.
4.3. Buyer can check the status of your order at any time during the delivery periodatraveis Site Postal Poland or postal site of the country of shipment.
5. Returns / Refund
1. We accept returns in particular in the following situations:
a) freedom of contract termination by written notice to be sent by mail to the address hydrografika @ wp.pl within 14 days of receipt of the order;
b) product received damaged or defective (unless the damage has been caused by the customer);
c) product received different from what was ordered.
2. Only exchange will be possible in the case of product returns based on b) and c) above. However, Design Plus option will make the exchange of the product concerned, or reimburse the amount paid by the customer.
3. In case of returns based on b) and c) the number 1., Prior to returning any item, the customer must, within a maximum period of 48 hours after receipt of order, to inform our service (s) of problem (s) found (s) by e-mail hydrografika @ wp.pl.
4. The products to be returned / returned must be received by Design Plus within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of receipt of order by the customer.
5. In the case where the client return more than one product of an order, the products concerned have to be returned in a single package / delivery (ie, not accept returns isolated and separated from products of the same order).
6. The customer shall include in the package, the invoice-receipt that was provided by Design Plus
7. Products returned under the right to terminate the contract (referred to in paragraph a) of paragraph 1.) Must be in the same condition as received by the client, without being used, with the packaging intact, and where there, keeping the seal of inviolability.
8. For the remaining returns, products must be returned in original packaging, in the same condition as received by the client, with all labels and / or labels of origin and accompanied by all materials, supplies and / or related components (certificates , warranties, instructions for use / maintenance, case, package / special packaging, etc..).
9. The choice of the means used to return the product (s) under the right to terminate the contract (referred to in paragraph a) of paragraph 1.) And costs are the responsibility of the customer.
10. Products being returned must be sent to the address indicated in the Invoice-receipt.
11.Design Plus is not responsible for any misplacement of products during the return process.
12. For returns under b) and c) of paragraph 1. (Product received defective or damaged product is received and different from what was ordered, respectively) to perform at no cost to the customer.
13. Will not accept any return postage payable or cash on delivery.
14. No returns will be accepted for customized products or manufactured according to customer specifications, except in the case of defective products or received by the client with some damage.
15. All returned products will be inspected properly for the services of Design Plus Where the requirements are not fulfilled, the customer will be informed by mail of the disallowance of the refund.
16. Where there is space for a refund, it will be made within 30 days from the date of notification of the return by the customer.
The Company Design Plus - guarantees the respect for privacy. The site-bay.com www.design-plus.co.uk, in general terms the possibility of making a free navigation and not subjected to prior collection of personal information.Only the page dedicated to electronic services such as online orders to provide information of a personal nature, as a condition for the supply of products ordered by Customer or interested.
You will receive our orders with any description. All products are shipped in discreet packaging, omitting any indication to the prospective shipper, brand, company, or content type.
The Company is responsible for the protection of personal information entered by the user or collected by the Company and may eventually use it for one of the following purposes: To improve the services available; generate general statistical data, establish a link with users sending , via email, institutional information is requested. The Company undertakes not to yield to outside parties the personal information of users.Any personal data will be made in accordance with applicable law. In accordance with Art. 4 of Article 10 of Law no. 67/98 of 26 October, with regard to security conditions on the collection of information on open networks, all Company employees involved in data processing are covered by secrecy and confidentiality with respect thereto. Users can change at any time and by electronic, your data.
The Company will maintain an active account information in the databases for the registration of users to provide immediate access to personalized information each time it enters the site until its removal is requested, except for information from customers that have made orders.
This Web site uses Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/analytics) to collect statistical information about visits. The data is collected anonymously for marketing and optimization. The data collected are not used to identify a visitor personally and are not aggregated with any personal data.
Any questions or additional information please contact us via e-mail:hydrografika @ wp.pl or by phone (+48) 515517364.